Saturday, April 9, 2016

Welcome to News Rebellion! The online paper that, as it says above, is "for those who are sick of the mainstream media 'spin'."

Who am I, And What Is "News Rebellion"?

     Hello, everybody! I'm Lewis Keller, Jr., a.k.a. "The Rebel". I created "News Rebellion" back in March of 2014, because I was getting sick and tired of how the mainstream media were (and still are) putting a "spin" on important news stories, and how they used (and are still using) "fluff" stories (sports, celebrity gossip,etc.) to distract people from the more important events that were going on in the world surrounding them.

     From March 17th, 2014, to March 8th, 2016, I had "News Rebellion" hosted on a site called Paper.li. Then, from March 8th, 2016, up to the present day, I used (and will continue to use as a backup) Newsmix.me. Now, for the foreseeable future, I will host my paper right here on Blogger.

Why am I doing this?

     Perhaps the better question to ask is this: "What's my purpose in doing this?" The answer is that I simply want to provide you, the reader, as much of an unfiltered view of the news as I can. That's it.

What will be covered here?

     "News Rebellion" generally covers the most important news topics of the day, with a little tech news on the side. "Fluff" topics and stories will be kept to as much as a minimum as possible, but some might find their way in.

     A very important reason to read my paper as often as you can is that there will be different views from different sources about whichever topic you want to read about, as I have Twitter and YouTube feeds on hand to retrieve articles and videos and have them readily available for your reading and/or viewing pleasure.

Do I encourage feedback?

     Of course I do! What type of publisher would I be if I didn't take any? (Answer: a rotten one.) Please leave me a comment down below, or e-mail me at panther30rock@gmail.com with feedback and/or questions. No spam and/or shenanigans, please.

My "Call To Action" For You

     Please read/view any of the articles and videos, discuss about them, subscribe to "News Rebellion", and always be sure to come back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment